- Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved
- data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern:
- vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).
- This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials,
- adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur,
- obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.
… people pushing this vaccine are wicked liars ~ oz
Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease – PubMed
Dr. Omar Zaid Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.