Written by Abu Salman Deya ud-Deen Eberle
( أبو ســـلمان ضياء الدين ابرلي )
The Liars Ahmad Qadiyani, Elijah Muhammad, and Louis Farrakhan
Friday, Dhul-Qa’idah 14, 1431|October 22, 2010
The name Ghulam Ahmad Al-Qadiyani is usually not mentioned except along with the epitaph “the Liar” and “the False Prophet.” This is to the great credit of the many Indo- Pakistanis who worked diligently for decades to expose the great lie of Ghulam Ahmad, the liar who claimed that he was a prophet who received revelation from Allah, and who maintained this great lie until his dishonorable death. Anyone who believes that Ghulam Ahmad is a prophet invalidates the second part of the testimony of faith in Islam: “There is no god except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God.” It is to the credit of the Supreme Court of Pakistan that they realized this grave threat to Islam and they formally declared the avowed followers of Ghulam Ahmad to be apostates from Islam for this reason, and that the stamp “Non-Muslim” should be placed on their papers to identify them as Non Muslims and avoid confusion among any vulnerable Muslim who do not know the details of this Qadiyani Movement.
We American Muslim have not lived up to the challenge about two great American liars: specifically, Elijah Muhammad, and Louis Farrakhan. This is to our great shame and discredit, and it perpetuates a danger that appears to be growing even stronger. These two great liars, especially the latter, have received the spotlight in the media and have done irreparable damage to the image of true Islam in America by their grand deceptions and shenanigans.
Elijah Muhammad’s beliefs are know and documented , and the details are in his books “Message to the Blackman” and “The Fall Of America” and his speeches and other writings. His declared beliefs include, among others, that:
1. The “Hereafter” is in the here and now, not in a life after death and resurrection. All great events happen here, and there is no real Paradise and Hellfire.
2. All black men are angels, and all white men are devils. Blacks were originally “moon people,” and that a (UFO) “mother wheel” piloted by 13 youths perpetually orbited the earth, waiting to unleash global destruction on all whites, while rescuing all blacks.
3. He, Elijah Muhammad, was the “Messenger of Allah” sent to teach and guide all black men and women and to save them.
4. “Allah” was a man named ‘Master’ Fard Muhammad, (the father of Fard was named Alfonso and his Jewish mother’s name was Baby Gee) who appeared in human form on the streets of Detroit, Michigan in July of 1930. According to Elijah Muhammad’s “Doctor Yacub History” about (UFO) starships from space etc, full of angels, one of these angels (remember that all black men are angels), was named “Allah.”
5. And so on and on.
May Allah be Exalted High above the falsehood and blasphemy!
What laughable foolishness, but as it is said: the worst calamity is what makes you laugh.
Anyone who believes that a man called Fard Muhammad is Allah (God), and that Elijah Muhammad is a prophet, invalidates BOTH parts of the testimony of faith in Islam: “There is no god except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God.” This is far worse than the Qadiyani issue above.
Any Muslim who doesn’t not understand why these false claims invalidate the testimony of Islam, does not begin to understand that testimony of faith in Islam, and therefore his claim to be a Muslim is invalidated by the clear and definitive ignorance of the first and core principle of Islam: Tauheed; Shahadah.
“Nation of Islam” leader, Louis Farrakhan, up to this day, teaches the same doctrines as Elijah Muhammad his hero, mentor, prophet, and messenger, and we can briefly present some irrefutable evidenced:
1. Pages 45-52 of Farrakhan’s study guide on his official website, confirms the Elijah Muhammad teachings about ‘Yacub’s History’ and his man/angel named “Allah” and his “messenger” Elijah Muhammad, etc.
[see: http://www.noi.org/study/ ]
2. On the official “Nation of Islam” website of Louis Farrakhan, the ‘Muslim Program’ page concerning “What The Muslims Believe,” reads in point No. 12: “We believe that Allah (God) appeared n the person of Master Fard Muhammad July 1930: the long awaited “Messiah” of the Christians and the “Mahdi” of the Muslims.” [See http://www.noi.org/muslim_program.htm ]
3. At the time of the 1995 Million Man March, Farrakhan alleged he had a “vision of being swept into a UFO that took him to a larger mothership.” While in the UFO he claimed to have spoken to the late Elijah Muhammad before being beamed back to earth. [The Washington Post, Sept. 18, 1995, p. D3].
4. On nationally televised “Meet the Press” Tim Russert questioned Farrakhan about Yacub’s History and the UFO concept, to which Farrkhan replied: “I subscribe to every word the Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us.” [April 13, 1997].
5. Even in his CAAM address in 2010 against “bigotry and Islamophobia” there is nothing that goes against his basic beliefs according to Elijah Muhammad and Fard Muhammad.
6. Note that NOI still advertises the Qadiani Quranic translation, exegesis (commentary) and beliefs on their NOI website, since it has a natural affiliation with NOI doctrines.
Is this the image of Islam you want presented to the world and among Americans!
We seek refuge in Allah from such terrible blasphemy!
Sister Amatullah Evans, may Allah reward her, in a letter to Muslim Link [October 8, 2010 (I could not find it in the online version)], pointed out some of these travesties, put we wanted to emphasize the great danger we face, and that out continued effort to expose the great lies of Liars is needed.
This is a core and “existential” danger about Islam in America: many Muslims are ignorant about the lies of these liars, and about the danger of these lies to their Testimony to Faith in Islam.
An even a greater danger is that the leaders of the Coalition of African-American Muslims (CAAM), including -among others,Zaid Shakir, Mahdi Bray, Abdul Malik, and Siraj Wahhaj – who certainly are not ignorant about the lies of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan, shared the spotlight with Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam to make a joint statement about some current political concern of bigotry and Islamaphobia.
Many gullible Muslims may think that Farrakhan is a legitimate leader by association with these respected leaders of CAAM. This is a terrible shame, and this discredits all us Muslims in America. Now we must work diligently not only to expose the great Liars, but also to expose the great collaborators.
If these ‘leaders’ are ignorant about Elijah Muhammad and Farrakhan, we would have a big problem. But they are not! Because they are not ignorant, then we have an even more dangerous problem which is an existential threat to the practice of our religion of Islam here in America.
Farrakhan has used this CAAM initiative to propagate his own legitimacy as an important ‘Muslim” leader as seen on another of his official websites, http://www.finalcall.com. What Islam is he the leader of? Is this the Islam you want to be published and propagated?]
Dr. Omar Zaid Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.